THE HIGH RIB LOW PITCH ROOF PROFILE FOR HEAVY MONSOON RAINS
The KAWA R600 is a high rib roof profile designed specifically for areas with heavy rainfall intensity. Its deep corrugations make it the ideal profile for tropical weather.
- A stronger roof that contributes by reinforcing the entire steel structure.
- Less purlins used due to its high structural integrity, consequently lowering the total building cost.
- With its deep corrugations, only a low roof pitch is needed as the possibility of water overflowing into the side laps becomes non-existent.
- Fascia cost is drastically reduced since only a small fascia is required for a flatter roof.
- A profile bold in design, making it uniquely more expressive.
|PROFILE WIDTH||Overall – Nominal 660mm||Effective Cover – Nominal 600mm|
|PROFILE HEIGHT||Nominal – 86mm|
|CRIMP DEPTH||Nominal -6mm|